Friday, September 3, 2010

Later East Coast...

Well only for the long weekend, basically. I don't have too much time to write this because I'm about to meet up with some family, but I traveled way over to Seattle to visit the fam out here! My little cousin just graduated from USMC and is home for a 10 day base leave, so I wanted to come out to see him all grown up!

My flights were fine (well, the first one was reallyyyy bumpy...). I cried when I said goodbye to Charlie. I'm leaving him with my parents for the time being, so he's totally fine and safe, but man oh man that was so hard to leave him. I cried for a good half an hour on the car ride back to Burlington. I'm OK now, of course, but I miss him SO much! But I'm really glad to be out with the family.

More updates later, gotta run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment