Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Groundhog Menance

Occasionally, I take my iPod with me when I go out and about - whether it's a drive or walk with my friends, to just everyday activities. Today, I was filming some things with the dogs, and while we were out in the fields Cory, once again, finds some poor innocent animal to chase after. But this time, it was... kind of large. A groundhog, to be exact. I happened to be filming at the time, and I get a little hysterical. I don't do well in situations like this!

I don't think I'll ever be able to get the image of Cory turning in circles with a groundhog clinging to his face and flying all around.

Anyway, I got a little bored and decided to edit it together for a mini movie. So for all you fellow Star Wars nerds out there, you'll definitely enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment