Friday, July 9, 2010

The worm strikes again...

Fie! About midnight last night Charlie was whining to go out, and BAM he was hit with a terrible attack of intestinal chaos again. About every hour last night I had to take the poor pup out. He was perky, though! Verryyy excited to head outside for a few minutes. By this morning he was conked out next to me on the bed... which I was quite grateful for because he needed sleep, and, quite frankly, I was a bit cold last night and needed a heater :)

Called the vet and we're starting him with his second round of Panacur and we'll be putting him back on probiotics for a full month!

I think I'm just going to start him on a home cooked diet for the remainder of, well, his life. For now he'll just be a bland diet with the probiotics to get his little system back in working order, and then after that I'll introduce the proper foods for a home cooked diet (i.e. organs, cooked veggies, calcium, fish, all that yummy stuff!) I think it will help him out, and at the end of the day I want him to feel a little spoiled :)

This poor little pup, I want him back in working order! Damn you worms!

No comments:

Post a Comment