Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mommy mommy mommy!

We have a treadmill in our basement (it's sort of been turned into a little workout area). I was just down there going for a jog, and I was down there for, oh, about 40 minutes or so. I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear anything going on upstairs. I rounded the corner to head up the stairs only to see little Charlie just lying down right at the top of the stairs - staring intently down them, his little paws just barely hanging over the edge of the top step, just waiting for me. It was so cute. I've been working on training to only come to the basement when invited (otherwise he tends to get into the recycling, the garbage.. not to mention that he seems to think it's an appropriate place to go to the bathroom when we're not around!)

I tried to sneak down earlier without Charlie noticing (he was sound asleep on the floor), but apparently (according to mom) he woke right up when heard me head downstairs.

He's now currently right at my feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment