Friday, July 9, 2010

New apartment!

YES!

The apartment gods worked in my favor this week and I have secured a very adorable apartment just two blocks down from where I lived this past year. The landlord is a peach of a fellow and owns a golden lab himself. I'm taking Charles over to meet him sometime this upcoming week, depending on how he's feeling.

It's relatively small - it's basically a studio with a one bedroom, but it will be all mine, and it has lots of light, and it's recently renovated and my neighbors have dogs as well. There's also a fantastic wrap around porch and I'm neighbors with two of my best friends! It's going to be fantastic.

Now I need to start working on a color scheme... I can't wait for little Charlie to see it! It's perfect for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment