Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We've got a green light & a guard dog, people

GREAT NEWS!

I think this antibiotic has finally given Charlie exactly what he needs. His appetite has finally reached that of a growing pup (he was SO excited for dinner tonight, oh my goodness!), he was eating WHILE standing up (which we have not seen him do yet), AND his bowel system seems to be functioning completely normally.

HALLELUJAH!

The vet did say we would see a difference by today, and thank goodness that we are. I'm going to pray that it holds, and that we don't have anything backfire (no pun intended).

On another note, Charlie met the new landlord today. Man - I didn't see this coming. So, we got there a little early and I took Charlie for a little walkaround so he could smell the smells, and see the scenery. Various people walked by, some with dogs - and we had no real issues. He was definitely wary of everyone else, but he didn't make a peep. So then, when the landlord came bustling around the corner and heading straight towards me, Charlie ran from behind me to right in front of me and began barking like I've never heard him bark! And he wouldn't stop! So I handed the landlord a biscuit, and Charlie quieted down a little... but not much. So I began to follow the landlord and in the house and Charlie pushed me right aside and walked in front of me - and for the remainder of my visit Charlie stepped right in between the landlord and I, or walked in between us - it was very sweet. My little guard doggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment